[ID] => 104985
[post_author] => 50
[post_date] => 2021-04-07 12:21:23
[post_date_gmt] => 2021-04-07 15:21:23
[post_title] => Redirect for New Transfer Hub (April '21)
[post_status] => trash
[comment_status] => closed
[ping_status] => closed
[post_name] => transfer-to-cbu__trashed
[post_modified] => 2022-11-08 10:05:06
[post_modified_gmt] => 2022-11-08 14:05:06
[post_parent] => 478
[guid] => https://www.cbu.ca/?page_id=104985
[menu_order] => 0
[post_type] => page
[comment_count] => 0
[filter] => raw
Research Ethics Protocol Submissions
Submitting an Application
The CBU REB accepts REB protocols on a monthly basis. See the list of submission deadlines. Contact email@example.com for further information. Expedited review requests will not be accepted.
Student Submission Process
- Review the submission deadlines (below).
- Complete your REB protocol by downloading and completing a CBU REB Form (Last revision: may 2023)
- Include all relevant forms such as interview guides and/or an informed consent form.
- Student researchers are now required to complete the TCPS 2 Tutorial and submit proof of completion as part of their application.
- Students are required to have their application reviewed and approved by their supervisor. The supervisor and student’s signature must be submitted as part of the application.
- Please ensure track changes and comments are turned off or removed before submitting your application.
- Email a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Informed Consent form(s)
- Questionnaires, Interview guides, recruitment tools (emails, posters, etc.)
- Students: Supervisor signature for student ethics application (signed by your professor, scanned, and ready to upload)
- Students: TCPS2 Tutorial Certificates (upload the certificate of each group member)
2023 Submission Deadlines to the CBU REB
- January 3
- February 6
- March 6
- April 3
- May 1
- June 5
- July 4
- August 7
- September 5
- October 2
- November 6
- December 4
Please note, any research involving human participants requires approval from the CBU REB prior to the start of the research project.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
A note for Mac or iPad users: please use Adobe Reader or Acrobat to open these forms. The Mac Previewer does not save the filled forms properly.
Unama’ki espi-kina’matno’kuom etek Mi’kma’ki, wla na no’kamanaq aq maqamikewminu mena’qiknmuetuk.
Cape Breton University is located in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaw People.
© 2023 Cape Breton University