The registration portal for the 7th IOERC will open in January 2016. At that time it will be available on this page.
In the meantime here is a breakdown of the registration costs and inclusions.
Registration Cost = CAN $450.00 + HST (15% tax in Nova Scotia)
- An electronic book of abstracts (provided on a USB drive that’s yours to keep);
- Access to all sessions at Cape Breton University from Monday July 4th through to Friday July 8th, 2016;
- All food during the conference (Breakfasts on July 5-8, served at Harriss Hall; Lunches on July 5, 7 & 8, served at CBU; Bagged lunch on July 6 for the field trips; Dinners July 5,6 & 8, served at Harriss Hall; AM and PM Coffee breaks on July 5, 7 & 8, served at CBU);
- A banquet ticket for the dinner on July 7th – held at Flavor 19 (http://cbflavor.com);
- A Transit Cape Breton bus pass for the week;
- A conference bag;
- A variety of local and Canada-wide entertainment;
- Many other goodies, yet to be determined.
The registration cost does not include accommodation or the field trips scheduled for July 6th, 2016.
Accommodation options are detailed on a separate page of this website.
Field trip options are still being finalized and will be shared when the registration portal opens in January 2016. Field trips will include both half day and full day options, ranging in activity, level of physical difficulty and price. The choice is yours how you spend a wonderful day outdoors on Unama’ki/Cape Breton Island.