Registration for the 7th IOERC is NOW OPEN.
Please go through the registration portal RIGHT HERE to get started.
Registration Cost = CAN $450.00 + HST (15% tax in Nova Scotia)
- An electronic book of abstracts (provided on a USB drive that’s yours to keep);
- Access to all sessions at Cape Breton University from Monday July 4th through to Friday July 8th, 2016;
- All food during the conference (Breakfasts on July 5-8, served at Harriss Hall; Lunches on July 5, 7 & 8, served at CBU; Bagged lunch on July 6 for the field trips; Dinners July 5,6 & 8, served at Harriss Hall; AM and PM Coffee breaks on July 5, 7 & 8, served at CBU);
- A banquet ticket for the dinner on July 7th – held at Flavor 19 (http://cbflavor.com);
- A Transit Cape Breton bus pass for the week;
- A conference bag;
- A variety of local and Canada-wide entertainment;
- Many other goodies, yet to be determined.
The registration cost DOES NOT include accommodation or the field trips scheduled for July 6th, 2016.
Information about booking accommodation can be found here.
Field trip information can be found here. These can be booked through the registration portal, but at an extra cost.
For those travelling with companions (spouse, partner, etc.) who will not be attending the conference, a meal package and field trips for that individual can be booked through the regular registration. For those travelling with children, and looking for meal packages, childcare, etc.; please email Pat directly.