Your CBU Student ID Card (myCBUcard) is your official student identification and will be very important throughout your university journey. In addition to serving as an ID, the card will also allow you access to library services and printing/photocopying across campus. Your Student ID Card will be required for entry to exams as well as other events on campus, so it is very important to get your card as early as possible after becoming a CBU student.
If you have a meal plan, your card will also allow you to access the dining hall and track your usage. Students also have the option to load money into their account and use their card as a debit card at the bookstore or cafeteria.
It is required that all CBU students obtain a CBU Student ID Card. Once you get your card, it will be valid for as long as you attend CBU. Your initial card is free, but a $15 charge is required if you lose your ID and need to replace it.
If you have questions about the CBU Student ID Card, please visit the IT Service Desk in room B-1028 in the Marvin Harvey Building, or contact email@example.com.
How to Obtain Your CBU Student ID Card
- All students should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org instructing them to request their CBU Student ID Card. This is a safe email to open; it is not spam. If you did not receive this email, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- You can also visit the site directly to begin the process: https://stand.cardexchangecloud.com/
- Activate your account by following the link in the email and logging in with your CBU email and password.
- You will be prompted to submit a photo of your government-issued photo ID.
- You will then submit a photo of your choice that will be on both your ID as well as your online accounts.
- Ensure the photo you submit is a full front view of your face without being cut off. The image must be sharp and in focus and taken against a plain background. Hats and head coverings are not permitted except when worn for religious purposes.
- Select your pickup location.
- Click “finish” and wait for pick-up instructions to be sent to your CBU email.
If you have lost your ID and need to get a replacement, please visit the Registrar’s Office to make the $15 payment before visiting the IT Service Desk to request your new ID.
As always, our IT Services Team is here to support students, and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 902-563-1123 or by visiting the help desk during business hours.