External Student Research Funding

The National Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) provides student awards for research in the areas of natural sciences in engineering. Details can be found on their website 

NSERC – Undergraduate Student Research Awards (nserc-crsng.gc.ca) 

Research Nova Scotia (RNS) recognizes student research in health studies, with funding dedicated to students from Cape Breton University. Visit the RNS website for more information.  

Scotia Scholars Award – Research Nova Scotia (researchns.ca)