To help stop the spread of COVID-19, the CBU campus is closed to the general public. For information on CBU's full response to COVID-19 visit, www.cbu.ca/covid19.
Education, Consultants & Agents
Cape Breton University works closely with a network of authorized agents and associates throughout the world. These associate offices play a key role in ensuring that prospective students have accurate and complete information about CBU, and in assisting students in planning and preparing for their study programs.
Canada has a global reputation for quality education with one of the strongest post-secondary systems in the world.
- 98% of universities are public institutions
- Quality is consistent between universities
- Canadian degrees are recognized worldwide
- Competitive tuition fees coupled with a favourable exchange rate make Canadian education more affordable
- Canada is a friendly and safe country
- $1.8 Million in scholarships offered each year
- Highest number of Canadian students who enter directly from high school with 95%+
- Largest investment in student services of any Canadian university
- First energy self-sufficient campus in North America
- Degree-granting institution since 1974
- Unique program offerings
- Approximately 5,400 full-time students
- One of the highest student satisfaction rates in Canada*
- Some of the smallest class sizes in the country (15:1 student-teacher ratio)
- Highly ranked in “Teaching Instruction” and “Entire Education Experience”
© 2020 Cape Breton University