Sydney, Nova Scotia
December 31, 2019 at 11:00 pm
Liberty Tax Service has an exciting opportunity for a Tax Preparer! At Liberty, we want more than just an employee, we are looking for partners to help us provide the value and service our customers have come to expect. If you are interested in joining the fastest growing international tax preparation company then apply now.
As a member of the team at Liberty, you are responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns while delivering outstanding customer service.
Tax Preparer duties include:
- Provides first rate customer service by striving to make every customer a raving fan of our business
- Conducting tax interviews with clients and preparing tax returns
- Thoroughly explains the appropriate procedure and flow of the client’s chosen service and the benefits of each service offered
- Accurately inputs all client information into the tax preparation computer
- Correctly completes all applicable paperwork for client’s chosen service
- Ensuring client confidentiality and privacy
- Assisting with local marketing and business growth
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to: reception, filing, keeping office clean, etc.
- Prior tax preparation experience and accounting a plus
- Completion of a University Tax course
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in person
- Comfortable working with computers
- Ability to use Microsoft office suite and tax program
- Friendly and professional
- Ability to lift up to 23 Kg
- Available to work evenings and weekends
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Megan_Ringer@cbu.ca
© 2019 Cape Breton University