Click2Order provides restaurants with the digital solutions needed to compete in a high-tech world. We create branded online ordering systems that integrate restaurant websites, Facebook pages, and mobile apps.
Additionally, we operate our own online food delivery brands across Atlantic Canada and as far west as Alberta. Unlike most food delivery companies, we offer low transaction fees, no setup fees, and no binding contracts when restaurants sign-on. These offers allow local restaurants to provide online delivery without the financial barriers that often come with the service. Our delivery brands include: CB Eats, NishEats, NB Eats, Island Eats, and Fort Mac Eats.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the marketing coordinator is responsible for supporting and assisting the communications and marketing functions of Click2Order’sdelivery brands.
- Assist with the development of communications plans for various brand initiatives;
- Write and edit clear, concise, and engaging copy;
- Create, maintain, and evaluate new and existing marketing and communications materials including print and digital advertising, social media, websites, email marketing, and public relations;
- Write blogs, social content, and restaurant profiles on behalf of Click2Order;
- Identify and execute public relations strategies and trends.
- Provide general administrative support to the Marketing Department including filing, responding to and/or directing correspondence;
- Monitor mainstream media and social media channels for news and information;
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Enrolled in theBachelor of Business AdministrationProgram
- An interest in and understanding of both the marketing and communicationsfunctions
- Strong organizational skills
- Incredible written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with deadlines and multi-task on severalprojects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and also independently
Nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Have prior public relations/communications and marketing experience;
- Knowledge of InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop is an asset;
- Knowledge of social media, website trends, and analytics; and
Students will learn:
- How to create communications, marketing, and media materials;
- Basic Adobe Creative skills;
- How to draft and update social media and website content.
September 6, 2021