BHTM SUMMER INTERNSHIP: CROWNE PLAZA ROOM ATTENDANT
Crowne Plaza Moncton Downtown is looking for Room Attendants to join our team. If you would enjoy working in the best work environment in the city, have great attention to detail, and are adaptable to changing demands, this opportunity will allow you to grow and develop your skills!
Under the supervision of the Executive Housekeeper, the room attendant along with a fabulous team, will perform daily cleaning of guest rooms in accordance with hotel cleanliness standards, policies and procedures.
- Promptly and efficiently carry out all guest requests
- Performs daily cleaning of assigned guest rooms and corridors to hotel standards
- Ensure adequate linen and guest supplies are stocked on cart, the storage area is cleaned daily and that all equipment used is in good working conditions before commencing daily duties
- Ensure staff adheres to departmental and company policies including Health & Safety and WHMIS.
- Ensures the proper handling, storage and controls of cleaning products and the security of all housekeeping equipment and supplies.
- Other duties as required.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Able to work as a team player
- Organized and time efficient
- 1-2 years considered an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of cleaning concepts and principles
- Able to maintain a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays and evenings
- A strong desire to exceed guest expectations
If you are interested in the above position, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com