Welcome to Cape Breton University's Online Application for Admission. A hard copy of this application is available for downloading here. Please note the following:
The Online Application for Admission is currently available only for new students to Cape Breton University.
NOTE: Students may apply on-line only once. If you wish to make any changes to your application, including changing your program, please email email@example.com.
- If you have attended Cape Breton University in the past and have been away for more than one academic year please download and complete the admission application available here. Please place your student ID number on the top of the first page of the application to indicate that you are a former student. You do not have to pay the application fee if you have attended Cape Breton University in the past and have put your student ID number on your application. You can mail or fax a copy of your application to the address/number indicated on the application.
- Applicants to Cape Breton University's Master of Business Administration (Community Economic Development) - MBA (CED) - program must follow the application process prescribed by the School of Business. For more information please visit wwww.cbu.ca/academics/business/. Applications for the MBA (CED) program are available for downloading here.
- The deadline for receipt of applications to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) program is February 28th. The deadline for applications for all other programs for September is September 1st.
- Applicants to Cape Breton University's Bachelor of Education - BEd - program must follow the application process prescribed by the School of Graduate & Professional Studies. For more information please visit the School of Graduate and Professional Studies. The application kit for the BEd program is available for downloading here.
- If you are applying for the Master of Education (MEd) program please contact the School of Graduate & Professional Studies at 902-563-1304 as there is a separate application process through Memorial University.
All supporting documentation including transcripts, credentials and proof of English Language Proficiency, must be official. To be considered official it must come directly from the issuing institution or be a notarized copy of the original. Supporting documentation can be mailed to:Admissions - Office of the Registrar
Cape Breton University
PO Box 5300, 1250 Grand Lake Road
Sydney, NS B1P 6L2
Or faxed to the attention of Cheryl Livingstone at 902-563-1371.
For more information contact: Cheryl Livingstone at 902-563-1166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.