For Direct Entry Bachelor of Science Nursing – Early Admissions stream. This stream is intended for applicants directly from high school and who are currently registered in their grade 12 year. The Early Admission requirements include:
- Applicants must have completed grade eleven academic English, mathematics, two of three sciences from biology, chemistry and/or physics, along with one other academic grade eleven courses with no mark below 85% per course.
- Applicants must also be registered in and successfully complete these courses at the grade twelve academic level with no mark below 70% per course or admission offers will be rescinded.
- Early acceptance is conditional upon completion of the CASper test. Test dates can be found on our website or at www.takealtus.com.
- Early Acceptance offers will be issued in December and successful applicants will have 30 days to confirm their seat. Those who do not meet the Early Admission Criteria will be considered for a second round of offers in March.
Direct Entry – This stream is intended for applicants directly from high school or mature students who do not qualify for admission to the Advanced Standing program. Requirements include:
- Successful completion of Grade 12 or equivalent with a minimum grade of 70 percent in each of five academic Grade 12 courses that must include: English, Math, and two sciences from Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
- Offers will be issued in March.