CBU Inclusive is for students who self identify as having a disability and do not meet the admission criteria set by the university for credit study.
Students would graduate with a certificate of completion in one of the following:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Education and Health
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- CBU Inclusive students will choose courses in which they are interested and that will relate to individualized learning goals and to potential employment paths.
- CBU Inclusive students will receive support to engage in the participatory audit of regular classes, to participate in campus activities, and to engage in social activities with their peers.
- Support will be facilitated and provided by CBU Inclusive staff, peer mentors, and student volunteers.
- CBU Inclusive students may attend for approximately four years.
- Maximum program enrollment in any year is five CBU Inclusive students.
- Students attend for between 2 and 4 years
- CBU Inclusive students who complete a minimum of 2 years participation and complete their program according to their personalized plans, will receive a certificate along with a detailed learning transcript.