Welcome to CBU!!!
If you are new to CBU, but you have previous university experience, please complete the following steps:
Step 2: Receive an email notification that your transfer credits have been assessed.
Step 3: Book your academic advising appointment with a faculty member in your school/department.
- By phone: Contact the secretary for the appropriate school:
- School of Arts and Social Sciences:(902) 563-1258
- School of Professional Studies:(902) 563-1368
- School of Science & Technology:(902) 563-1149
- Shannon School of Business:(902) 563-1110
- Log in to your Student Online Access
- Click Academic
- Choose Advising Appointment
- Select Find My Advisor or I Know My Advisor
Step 4: Book your academic success coaching appointment. This step gives you a chance to take a close look at your expectations, discuss available supports and learn more about how to prepare for your first day of classes.