Returning CBU students
You can book your academic advising appointment with a faculty member in your major or department.
By phone: Contact the secretary for the school your program falls under.
School of Arts and Social Sciences: (902) 563-1258
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Arts Community Studies
Bachelor of Arts and Science in Environment
School of Professional Studies: (902) 563-1368
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
Bachelor of Health Sciences (Public Health)
Bachelor of Science Human Nutrition (Transfer)
School of Science & Technology: (902) 563-1149
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Engineering Technology (BET)
Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) Transfer Program (Engineering Diploma)
Shannon School of Business: (902) 563-1110
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Log in to your Student Online Access
- Click Academic
- Choose Advising Appointment
- Select Find My Advisor or I Know My Advisor and choose a faculty member in your major or department.
Preparing for your appointment
The time you spend with your advisor is valuable, but only if you take the time to prepare. You will have about an hour to chat, so make the most of it. We recommend you:
- Refer to the CBU Academic Calendar and review your program’s required courses.
- Make a list of any courses you want to take.
- Prepare a list of questions to ask your faculty advisor.
If you have any questions about how to book your advising appointment, email email@example.com or phone (902) 539-5300 or (902) 563-1815.