The Timetable Template outlines the framework around which Cape Breton University schedules classes and is intended to assist student’s in choosing and scheduling their classes during the course registration process.
A recent review of the template resulted in the following changes:
- A ‘Collaborative Time’ block was added on Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. during which no classes will be scheduled.
- All 3 X 1 hour class slots were removed.
- An additional 2 x 75 minute class slot was added to the 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. time block as well as the 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. time block.
- Lab slots were added to the 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. time block between Monday and Thursday.
- Additional 2 x 75 minute time slots were added to the evening schedule.