The IT Help Desk is the first point of contact for IT Services and offers a variety of technical services, such as:
- Assistance with usernames and passwords to access the CBU network, Moodle, theSIS ;
- Support for internet access using your personal computer or laptop in the various public access areas on campus, including from the CBU campus wide WiFi network, or in residence;
- Email support;
- General software support for lab installed software;
- Purchasing print credits;
- Audio-visual questions and support;
- Telephone and wireless support;
- Logging Service Requests
Sunday Dec 18th: CLOSED
Monday Dec 19th – Thursday Dec 22nd: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Friday Dec 23rd: 8:30am – noon
Saturday Dec 24th – Monday Jan 2nd: CLOSED
Help Desk Reopens Tuesday Jan 3rd
Have a great holiday!
Note: Operating hours may change during holidays. Changes will be posted on the web site and at the Help Desk.
The Help Desk is located on the 1st Level of the Marvin Harvey Building, and can be contacted in person, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (902) 563-1123.