The IT Help Desk is the first point of contact for IT Services and offers a variety of technical services, such as:
- Assistance with usernames and passwords to access the CBU network, Moodle, theSIS ;
- Support for internet access using your personal computer or laptop in the various public access areas on campus, including from the CBU campus wide WiFi network, or in residence;
- Email support;
- General software support for lab installed software;
- Audio-visual questions and support;
- Telephone and wireless support;
- Logging Service Requests
Help Desk Hours
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 10:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 6:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: noon – 5:00 pm
Note: Operating hours may change during holidays. Changes will be posted on the web site and at the Help Desk.
The Help Desk is located on the 1st Level of the Marvin Harvey Building, and can be contacted in person, by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (902) 563-1123.