- Helen Luedee, MSW, RSW
- Curtis Brown, CBU Student
- Week 1 – Tuesday, September 25, 12:00 pm
- Week 2 – Friday, October 5, 11:00 am
- Week 3 – Tuesday, October 9, 12:00 pm
- Week 4 – Friday, October 19, 11:00 am
- Week 5 – Tuesday, October 23, 12:00 pm
- Week 6 – Friday, November 2, 11:00 am
Stress management/relaxation techniques, etc.
Using mindfulness Strategies to foster resilience
Healthy Life skills: Building healthy living skills to reduce stress and build resilience
Identifying our own inner critic: how to identify negative thinking, challenging our negative thinking, and developing more realistic thinking to support positive outcomes
Making sustainable changes/Identifying positive supports to sustain healthy change
Open topic, student driven, what do students want to explore/work on? Our topic will be announced prior to this session
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-563-1639.
- Students wishing to attend can sign up for single topics/weeks, for more than one, or for all weeks.
- Maximum of 15 participants each week.
- First come, first serve
- All sessions to be held in Student Learning Commons Boardroom, Marvin Harvey Building