If you are interested in pursuing an exchange opportunity, please contact CBU’s International Student Exchange Program Coordinator, Victor Tomiczek at firstname.lastname@example.org. His office (B117) is located in the Marvin Harvey Building.
Cape Breton University Safety & Security
Available 24/7: 902-563-1133
Government of Canada Emergency Assistance
- Emergency contact form
- Canadian citizens outside Canada: Email email@example.com or dial +1-613-996-8885 (call collect where available).
- Canadian citizens within Canada (non-passport related): 613-996-8885 or 1 800 387-3124 (toll-free from the US or Canada only)
- Emergency passport services within Canada (weekends and statutory holidays): 1-800-567-6868 (toll-free from Canada only)
- TTY: 1 800 394-3472 (toll-free from the US or Canada only) or 613-944-1310
- SMS: 613-209-1233 (carrier charges may apply)
The Operations Centre of Foreign Affairs Canada operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. An experienced officer is always available to respond to emergency calls from anywhere in the world.If they are experiencing a high volume of calls, you may be asked to leave a message. Please follow the instructions carefully. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Updated April 5, 2017