Brief Job Description:
Development and maintenance of digital and printed communication and promotional materials and data repositories for a science research program.
- Interest in Science communication to the general public
- Currently pursuing a University-level Science degree
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic computer skills
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
Development and maintenance of digital and written communication and promotional materials for a science research program, including website, social media platform, pamphlets, bulletin board, etc.
Development and maintenance of data repositories, including digitization and archiving of printed materials, updating and compiling spreadsheets, data analytics and graphing, cloud-based file management.
- Development of strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well in a team environment and also independently
- Ability to work with deadlines and multi-task on several projects
- Experience with web design, development of promotional materials, and data management
15 hours per week for 8 weeks
Current Cape Breton University Students who will be returning to studies September 2019 are eligible to apply for the Work Study program.
To apply for this position, please forward cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be considered, applications must be submitted separately for each posting and emails must include name of position.