Brief Job Description: Identify and coordinate promotion opportunities for the Bachelor of Arts and Science in Environment (BASE) programs. This may include research, events attendance, public speaking, and writing.
Qualifications: BASE students preferred. Must be a CBU student in a 4-year arts or science program with a demonstrated interest in Environmental Studies. Strong writing skills a must. Organization and public speaking skills required. Outreach to Mi’kmaq and First Nations communities a priority.
- Assist with executing promotions for the BASE program
- Research opportunities for promotion and collaborations for the BASE program
- Work on Articulation Agreements (under supervision)
- Help manage BASE social media.
- Learn what it takes to run and manage a university degree program.
- Learn how to craft messaging and communications around a specific brand and issue.
10 hours per week for 8 weeks
Start date: June 24, 2019
- Learn presentation and outreach skills.
- Develop social media management skills.
Current Cape Breton University Students who will be returning to studies September 2019 are eligible to apply for the Work Study program.
To apply for this position, please forward cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be considered, applications must be submitted separately for each posting and emails must include name of position.