Support Finance Office team with various administrative functions within a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to respect confidentiality
- Proven ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office/Outlook)
- Superb organizational and planning skills
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment (copier, scanner).
- scanning, copying
- data entry
- count and roll coin (electronic coin counter/roller)
- mail collection
- other administrative and office related tasks as needed.
- Experience in a professional, confidential work environment.
- Experience in multi-tasking.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Obtain knowledge within a large organizational environment.
30 hours per week for 8 weeks
Current Cape Breton University Students who will be returning to full time studies September 2019 are eligible to apply for the Work Study program.
To apply for this position, please forward cover letter and resume to: Janet_MacPherson@cbu.ca
In order to be considered, applications must be submitted separately for each posting and emails must include name of position.