- Knowledge and experience related to research subject
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively as a team member
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Proficient in the use of various technological means such as Microsoft office suite and Academic databases (additional software experience or platforms)
- Ability to take the lead on various components of the research phases and guide others on the team
- Strong decision-making skills
- Experience in qualitative research
The successful candidate will work alongside Project Pl to plan, develop, execute and disseminate the findings of the research group related to Smart Wound Technology.
The incumbent will among a team of researchers to develop creative and innovative ideas within the area of research and experience daily hands-on learning.
Job incumbent will report directly to Project Pl and have access to other scientists in the research group for assistance.
Please forward resume and cover letter via email to:
Associate Professor, Chemistry