Come join the Northwood team!
For the sixth year in a row, Northwood is honoured to be named one of Nova Scotia’s Top Employers, for 2019, in addition to being recognized as one of Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers for 2019! Northwood is one of the largest, innovative and most progressive long term care facilities in Eastern Canada, offering a continuum of services and programs based on a philosophy that helps older adults make the most of life.
Our Halifax campus is currently accepting applications from Nursing Students looking for summer employment to work as Personal Care Workers/ CCAs in long term care.
- Must have completed first year of Nursing Program with clinical completed, or first year of a Licensed Practical Nurse Program
- Available to work from the beginning of June 2019 until the end of August 2019
- Caring and compassionate with strong work ethic
What’s In It for You!
- Temporary Positions (with the opportunity to remain casual)
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible rotational hours
- An opportunity to work for one of Nova Scotia’s and Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers!
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Angela Reid Jury at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwood is proud to be an inclusive employer who encourages diverse applicants. We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about Northwood please visit our website www.nwood.ns.ca.