Keltic’ Lodge is currently recruiting housekeeping, servers and front desk personnel, to start immediately.
Transportation to and from Keltic Lodge will be provided by Cape Breton University’s Community Engagement program.
2019 Requirements: Commencing Monday, July 29th
- 6 – Housekeeping positions (full-time 30+ hours)
- 6 – Food and beverage servers positions (full-time 30+ hours)
- 2 – Housekeeping positions (part-time 13+ hours)
- 2 – Food beverage servers (part-time 13+ hours)
Hours of work:
- Full-time Housekeepers = 7am – 1pm daily (5 days with 2 days off)
- Full-time Food/beverage = 2:30pm – 9:00pm daily (5 days with 2 days off)
- Experienced housekeepers
- Experienced servers
- Very good English communication skills – minimum 7.0 IELTS score.
Monday, July 29th will be an orientation day for both shifts.
Email resume and cover letter to:
*Please state “Keltic Lodge” in email subject.