Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries.. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
What is the opportunity?
The Supplier Management Optimization group of RBC Capital Markets is looking to hire a Global Supplier Management Analyst.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Ability to prioritize the tasks to meet department deadlines
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 2nd or 3rd year preferred
- Ability to analyze and meet deadlines
- Use good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners
- Proactive in identifying, escalating and resolving potential issues
- Good organizational skills and detail orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to enhance own skills and build knowledge within a team
- Project Management Knowledge
What will you do?
As a Global Supplier Analyst, you will ensure the timely and accurate completion of the primary responsibilities detailed below to support Global Supplier Management team in execution of supplier risk programs. This could include providing information to management and colleagues, enhancing the platforms ability to anticipate and manage business/supplier risk effectively.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop trending reports on training statistics, follow up with non-responsive individuals and collect feedback.
- Escalate any unresolved issues or challenges to Management as soon as possible
- Identify potential areas for improved processing and automation wherever possible. Participate in project planning and execution activities for in flight projects related to regulatory and Third Party Risk
- Projects may include: Supplier Exit Strategy & Concentration Risk Assessment Coordination & Support, Supplier Performance (AP and SLA), Process standard documentation
- Creation of SLA repository & tracking methods
- RBC Connect content creation for the Supplier Management Community
- Improve SRMA data integrity through review and clean up (parent/supplier alignment)
- Process documentation for SMO activities related to Material Suppliers