Want to look back on 2019 one day, and think “wow, what a great summer!” 101.9 The Giant is looking for our next promotions superstar! As a captain of our Street Team, you will represent 101.9 The Giant at lots of community and client events. You will report to Stephanie, but great news, she’s really cool! You will kill at this if you’re motivated, outgoing, energetic, and passionate about promoting 101.9 The Giant all around the CBRM this summer!
- Graduate or current student media, public relations or marketing program is considered an asset.
- Detail oriented with stellar organization skills. Problem solving is your strength.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license with clean abstract is mandatory.
- Flexible availability, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Highly energetic, outgoing and eager to interact with listeners and non-listeners to generate excitement at events.
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and passion to win.
- Must be willing get your hands dirty and handle occasional heavy lifting, while treating equipment with respect and care.
- Make our stations look awesome at events by setting up promotional gear and signage.
- Be social! Not just the Instagram kind of social. You’ll engage with our listeners, fans, and clients. You’ll know what’s going on at the station so you can share it with people you meet.
- Be creative and quick thinking.
- Set-up and oversee all technical aspects and broadcast equipment at client event broadcasts.
- Ensure the proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
- Ensure proper and safe usage and maintenance of station vehicles.
- Use your wit, charm, and command of the English language to share the best of an event with our audience in 60 seconds or less on the radio.
- Create compelling content for all social media platforms
- Take responsibility to ensure efficient and timely execution for all events. Punctuality is a big deal!
Please send your resume, cover letter, and social medial handles to 101.9 The Giant Promotions Coordinator, Stephanie: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is April 22, 2019