- Applicants must be returning to fall classes at CBU.
- Work requires ability to do heavy lifting and strenuous grounds work.
- Students will work outdoors (rain or shine) cutting grass, weeding, garbage pickup and other grounds work.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Manager, Facilities Operations.
Work Term: April through August 2019
Position pays $11.55 per hour
Qualified candidates should send to the Facilities Management Department:
– a letter of application identifying his/her education and experience as it relates to this position;
– a resume; and
– complete contact information of three references.
Cape Breton University
Facilities Management Department – CE-331
The Facilities Management Department thank all applicants for their interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants who are not successful in obtaining a CBU position may have their application also considered for outdoor employment in May / early June with the Cape Breton Regional Municipality (subject to funding approval).