We are looking for a recent graduate in science, preferably Chemistry or Petroleum/Plastics to join our team, as a Quality and Process technologist. The role will be initially to ensure we have a robust quality management system supported by clear documented processes, and will grow into the R&D field.
– Technically minded person
– Post-secondary education in a related field
– Very organized
– Effective communicator
– Self-starter willing to learn and grow
– Experienced in quality systems, root cause analysis
– Experienced in documentation and processes
– Ability to work with others and implement processes in a work environment
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Enhance our quality management system up to ISO standards
2. Further develop and maintain our HACCP certification
3. Administer and maintain the QA system including regular audits and reports
4. Perform regular QA lab tests as required for development and verification
5. Assist in the development and qualification of new products and processes
6. Develop and document process controls procedures to ensure quality is built into the product
7. Investigate non-conformance, identify root causes, provide and implement solutions
8. Provide on-going QA reports as required, including COA’s
9. Communicate with customers on all quality related matters
10. Assist the R&D and QA manager in daily operations
11. Work effectively and co-operatively with the other department managers to achieve the company goals.
12. Support and maintain a safe and healthy environment by following company guidelines and leading by example.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or contact the plant directly.