At KEG, we bring together language instructors and international schools to assist communication.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons and experience life in the fastest growing country in the world, then the Training centers and private Schools in China are the best place for you. We are an education-related business company located in Suzhou, China, which will specialize in recruiting English teachers to schools ranging from kindergarten to high school level, as well as running training centers and kindergartens.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in education or related field
- Expertise in the field of mathematics
- Experience teaching in a classroom environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff and colleagues
- Flexibility and high adaptation skills to work successfully in an unpredictable school setting
- Organization and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
- Teaching experience
We are looking for candidates who are full of enthusiasm and open-minded, and willingness to learn, able to embrace a new culture with a customer friendly smile!
- Demonstrate proper qualifications for English language fluency
- Ensure your pupils achieve learning outcomes that are above average in the subject of mathematics by instructing students in a clear, concise and fun way, and regularly preparing lesson plans that are engaging and incorporate the curriculum
- Incorporate the school’s objectives into your curriculum by remaining up to date with mission and initiatives
- Regularly communicate with parents and legal guardians regarding child’s performance, track and record student progress and keep records up to date for progress reports and report card conferences
- Review curriculum needs and execute plans for improvement, and provide tutoring and additional support
- Act as a role model by making your students feel motivated while maintaining an approachable personality
- Attend school events to better understand student interest and personalities outside of the regular classroom, build strong relationships with your students and aid in the strengthening of their self-confidence while inspiring them to achieve high goals
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
- Positive, energetic, patient, and responsible with great communication skills interested in teaching Math.
- 80-160 working hours per month (some including office hours).
KEG instructors receive ideal training, quick and knowledgeable support, and of course, plenty of opportunities for targeted professional development.
- You will receive initial training and certifications.
- Chinese teaching assistants will be provided to help with all aspects involving each class.
- One Year Contract term with one to three months’ probation period
- Starting salary for new instructors is 3600 to 6000 CAD per month
- Housing allowance or free accommodation provided
- Working Visa Sponsorship
- Hourly pay for any additional overtime
- International Insurance Reimbursement
- Return Flight reimbursement
- Bonus provided When completing one year contract
If you are interested in this job position, please email your cover letter and resume to Minnie Cai (Cyy0214@gmail.com or email@example.com).
Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to hearing from you.