Teach English in Korea! ESL Teacher Recruiter is hiring university graduates to teach English in Korea.
Are you ready for the adventure of a life time? Imagine paying off your student loans and discovering a new country while getting paid! Join the thousands of graduates who are currently paying off $1000 a month on their student loans while having the time of their lives. We are hiring for the best ESL jobs all over Korea.
Contract Length: One Year
Locations: All over Korea (Candidates who are flexible on location will be given priority placement)
Age of students: Kindergarten/ Elementary/ Junior
Type of schools: Private Schools
- BA/BSc Degree (minimum 3-4 year degree)
- Native English Speaker (Canada, US, Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, South Africa)
- No experience is required
- 2.1 -2.4 million won (depends on experience)
(2,100,000 won = $1930US) paid monthly
FREE PRE-PAID ROUNDTRIP air flights (the employer will book your flight)
- FREE accommodation – single or shared
- School will pay 50% of the medical insurance
- Severance pay (you will receive a full month’s salary after you complete your 12 month contract)
- Overtime pay is 15,000 won per hour
- You will work 30 hours per week
- Curriculum is set by the school
- 15 Paid National Holidays plus 10 paid days
- Low income tax
ESL Teaching (please visit the website for details).