At KEG, we bring together language instructors and international schools to assist communication.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons and experience life in the fastest growing country in the world, then the Training centers and private Schools in China are the best place for you. We are an education-related business company located in Suzhou, China, which will specialize in recruiting English teachers to schools ranging from kindergarten to high school level, as well as running training centers and kindergartens.
We work with many international schools involved in all kinds of curriculum: IGCSE, A-level, IB, VCE, QCE, Canadian program, American Program, AP.
- Native English Speaker or demonstrate proper qualifications for English language fluency.
- Bachelor’s degrees in all fields are welcomed.
- Provide quality English lessons to students ranging from kindergarten level to high school level.
- Positive, energetic, patient, and responsible with great communication skills interested in teaching English
We are looking for candidates who are full of enthusiasm and open-minded, and willingness to learn, able to embrace a new culture with a customer friendly smile! Teaching experience is preferred, but we welcome you to apply this job if you are new university graduate.
80-160 working hours per month (some including office hours).
KEG instructors receive ideal training, quick and knowledgeable support, and of course, plenty of opportunities for targeted professional development.
- Full-time, Contract, 40 hours/week
- You will receive initial training and certifications.
- Chinese teaching assistants will be provided to help with all aspects involving each class.
- One Year Contract term with one to three months’ probation period.
- Starting salary for new instructors is 3600 – 6000 CAD per month
- Housing allowance or free accommodation provided
- Working Visa Sponsorship
- Hourly pay for any additional overtime
- International Insurance Reimbursement
- Return Flight reimbursement
- Bonus provided When completing one year contract
If you are interested in this job position, please email your cover letter and resume to Minnie Cai (Cyy0214@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to hearing from you.