The Director of Quality Assurance serves as the business champion for quality. This executive level position works closely with senior levels of national and provincial teams to evaluate and monitor existing systems, support WJS’ quality strategy to promote client satisfaction and enable future growth.
WJS Canada has been providing social services to children, youth, adults and families facing difficulties in communities across Canada for more than 30 years. All our programs provide high quality, personalized and culturally responsive care in even the most complex cases.
As An Ideal Candidate You Possess
• Degree in Social Work, Human Services or People Management/Project Management or relevant field.
• 5 years management and quality assurance experience.
• Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract.
• Knowledge of the goals, objectives, structure and operations of major social service agencies.
• Collaborative leadership and team work skills.
• Excellent skills in problem-solving and monitoring quality assurance systems.
- Management – 3 year(s)
- Social Service – 3 year(s)
- Conflict Resolution – 1 year(s)
- Bachelors- Other
- Implementing Programs
- Policy Analyst
- Project Manager
- Quality Analyst
- Social Science
• Implement WJS Canada’s quality strategy.
• Plan, establish and maintain reliability standards and quality service initiatives together with management team.
• Engage and train staff teams in WJS policies and quality standards/initiatives.
• Research current and emerging standards; conferring with licensing and/or quality assurance professionals/consultants.
• Devise evaluation methods and procedures.
• Establish and/or maintain a quality documentation system and compliance/inspection standards.