Location: Sydney, Nova Scotia
Category: Recent or Potential CBU Grads
- Business background; introductory accounting courses required.
- Background in commercial construction would be an asset.
- Recording the financial transactions spreadsheets or databases.
- Arranging payment of accounts.
- Preparing and sending invoices and receipts.
- Processing payroll & maintaining employee records.
- Record payables, job costing, prepare payables with statements.
- Record receivables and account collections.
- Prepare payroll, payroll stubs, ROE’s, union dues.
This is a full-time, continuing position; however applicants completing their program are eligible to work on a part-time basis until they graduate.
Please mail resume and cover letter to:
Brilun Construction Ltd.
PO Box 124
Sydney, Nova Scotia