The Holiday Inn Sydney Waterfront is looking to hire a BHTM recent or potential grad that is willing to work full-time and evening/night shifts.
A basic understanding of accounting and willingness to be trained would be an assest.
- Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and summarizes and compiles information for the hotel’s financial records.
- Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial performance for the day.
- Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office cashier.
- Front Desk duties as required during the evening.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter by Thursday, March 30 at 4pm: