The preferred candidate will possess:
- A degree/diploma in Business/Entrepreneurship with specialization in accounting/finance.
- Relevant work
- Proficiency in various office-related software programs including accounting software and
- A demonstrated empathy for small
- Excellent interpersonal and communications
- A valid driver’s license and have access to a
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and focused on
- Be bondable
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will play a pivotal role in providing support to individuals pursuing self-employment. In addition to business plan development/assessment, you will assist clients with all aspects of business development and growth.
Coastal Business CBDC is a non-profit organization dedicated to small business development. Coastal Business CBDC is proud of its success and looks forward to growing its team with the addition of a dynamic individual who shares a passion for entrepreneurship and working toward the development of small business in our communities.
Part-time, six month, term position. Term may result in permanent part-time employment.
Salary to be based on qualifications and experience.
Please forward cover letter, resume and completed application form (found at http://www.cbdc.ca/en/careers) to patricia.macneil@ cbdc.ca by May 28th, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in Coastal Business CBDC. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.