The preferred candidate will possess:
- A degree/diploma in Business with specialization in accounting/
- Three years relevant work
- Proficiency in various office-related software programs including accounting software and
- A demonstrated empathy for small
- Excellent interpersonal and communications
- A valid driver’s license and have access to a
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and focused on
- Be bondable.
Coastal Business Community Business Development Corporation (CBDC) is seeking a Business Development Officer to join its team to deliver and promote the Corporation’s package of financial, advisory and counselling services to small businesses. Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the current portfolio and will play a pivotal role in providing support to prospective and existing entrepreneurs. In addition to business plan development and assessment you will be required to present loan applications to a Board of Directors.
Coastal Business CBDC is a non-profit organization with a unique culture dedicated to small business development. Knowledge of the local entrepreneurial environment is essential as you will work closely with other business organizations and agencies. Coastal Business CBDC is proud of its success and looks forward to growing its team with the addition of a dynamic individual who shares a passion for entrepreneurship and working toward the betterment of small business in the region.
Full-time position. Salary to be based on qualifications and experience.
Please forward cover letter, resume and completed application form (found at http://www.cbdc.ca/en/careers) to patricia.macneil@ cbdc.ca by May 28th 2019. We thank you for your interest in Coastal Business CBDC. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.