The incumbent will be responsible to provide education in matters related to community health protection, primarily on food safety, water quality and health hazards prevention; and to enforce the provisions of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
- A bachelor degree in Environmental Health or equivalent.
- Certificate in Public Health Inspection.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence and the use of an automobile.
- Good communication skills in both English and French.
The Eastern Ontario Health Unit strives to meet the standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Customer Service Regulation, and will support candidates should there be a need to modify or remove barriers in order to accommodate those with disabilities, if requested. Should a candidate be contacted and require accommodation at any point throughout the recruitment and selection processes, please notify the Human Resources representative who has contacted you.
OFFICE : 2 Permanent Full Time positions in Cornwall
SALARY: $64,100.40 to $72,399.60 annually
Applications will be accepted until April 17, 2017.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.