UTC Building & Industrial Systems is the world’s largest provider of building technologies. Its elevator, escalator, fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and services promote integrated, high performance buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable. UTC Building & Industrial Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Otis Elevator Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and maintainers of people moving products, including elevators, escalators, shuttle systems and moving walkways. Otis employs more than 60,000 employees in over 200 countries and territories and maintains more than 1.35 million elevators and escalators worldwide. Some of our iconic buildings include: CN Tower in Toronto, Eiffel Tower in France, Empire State Building in New York, Burj Khalifa in United Arab Emirates and Shanghai World Financial Centre in China.
- If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated sales professional to promote innovative solutions with current and potential customers in the Saint John, New Brunswick area.
- As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the promotion, sales and account management of elevator maintenance and modernization contracts in the area. During your training you will learn how to manage your territory, sell service and maintenance contracts; obtain broad product knowledge of all elevator/escalator lines and make effective sales presentations.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
A post-secondary degree ideally in Commerce or Engineering is required.
In order to succeed you will need to have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Sales and/or customer service experience is an asset
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Managing and developing service sales territory
- Educating customers and developing strategic solutions
- Achieving maintenance contract sales target through engaging current and new customers
- Maximizing customer satisfaction
- Making effective sales presentations
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package including a competitive incentive program
- Career development opportunities
- Employee Scholar Program
- Saving plan with company matching plan
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org