Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
What is the opportunity?
This unique position calls on your customer-focused advice expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction by helping clients with their everyday banking, credit, and investment needs. As an RBC ambassador, you add value in the moments that matter most to clients and collaborate with RBC partners to help clients achieve their goals. Whether you’re enabling clients to leverage our digital tools, helping our clients with their investment and financing needs, or introducing a client to a partner to fulfil their needs, your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and memorable client experiences enabling client satisfaction and loyalty.
What do you need to succeed?
- Flexible to work shifts between hours of operation i.e., 9am to 11pm, including weekends and holidays
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong personal ethics, and a drive to succeed, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Mutual Funds accreditation (Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course), or willingness to obtain within six months of start date
- Contribute to team results by supporting all colleagues to be successful in meeting client needs.
- Problem-solving and people skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and proactively connect with clients
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.). Ability to navigate between multiple Windows-based application systems
- Alternate Branch Compliance Officer (ABCO) license
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences across multiple channels (i.e. phone, chat etc.)
- Proven ability in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial or service industry
- Previous experience working in a Contact/Call Centre or in a fast paced service industry
What will you do?
- Be part of a unique opportunity to engage with clients in all areas of the RBC Digital Advice Centre, uncovering banking needs, providing help and advice, as well as identifying client centric solutions and referral opportunities
- Focus on client education and digital adoption, leveraging various technology platforms to deliver an exceptional client experience and deepening & retaining client relationships
- Respond to client-initiated contact through a variety of channels (phone, chat, video) assisting them with a full range of financial needs
- Actively listen and engage clients in conversation to further understand their individual needs
- Proactively take ownership of resolving client needs and effective problem resolution
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to make the most of business opportunities and referrals
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, and flexible benefits
- Opportunity to achieve great success and grow your career with RBC and across business
- Continued opportunities for career advancement
- World-class training, coaching, and development opportunities
- Support from a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, as well as world-class tools and training
When you get to webpage go to top, right hand corner and click apply here. Enter your email and create an account. You will upload your resume and all required documents to this account.
Click here to apply!
Address: 6390 Quinpool Road
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Call Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2018-01-21
Req ID: 152899