Established in 1973, DAIWA RESORT Co., Ltd. operates resort hotels throughout Japan under the brand Daiwa Royal Hotels. Daiwa Royal Hotels offer guests cordial and relaxing spaces, with a distinct hospitality rooted in culture and the natural environment. We provide enjoyment and rest with a regional twist, including original cuisine using seasonal ingredients.
Daiwa Resort Co., Ltd is expanding across globes where the company is seeking global talents. The opportunities of this time is for non-Japanese nationality who are willing to work in Japan and worldwide; bilingual (English and Japanese) and would like to utilize international communication skills.
Who Should Attend?
- Current student or recent graduate who can start working either from April 2020 or October 2020.
- Subjects: Any
- Degrees: Bachelors, Masters, Doctors
- Experiences: Not required. Fresh graduates or graduate with up to 5 years work experiences.
- Nationality: Any (exclude Japanese who have separate recruitment process.)
- If you are the person who would like to work: abroad (Japan); international environment; established company, good at meeting and communicating with people; willing to learn new skills; would like to utilize your language skills, this opportunity will be good suit to you.
For more details, please visit the Business-Paradigm website.
- Graduate program
- Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Start working: Either April 2020 or October 2020.
- Job title: Comprehensive (SO-GO-SHO-KU) ; managerial career track; various functions to operate resort hotel – initially start with rotation program, mainly front office.
- Locations: Japan (28 hotels)
- Salary: Depends on your degree obtained. Competitive – the details will be explained at the 1st interview.
- Bonus: July and December
- Appraisal: once a year (April)
- Benefits: insurance, pension, corporate dormitory, others
- Various training supports are available: OJT, various licenses such as certificate of travel agency; tour conductor; sommelier; health and safety; restaurant operation etc.