Here’s what we are looking for:
- You have post secondary education.
- You are detail oriented, self-confident, and very organized.
- You have OAD (Obsessive Attention to Detail)
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with deadlines.
- You are capable of multi-tasking.
- You are creative and have a passion for sustainable products, marketing and merchandising.
- You have great interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone.
- You are interested in social responsibility; environmental sustainability and sustainable products.
- You are comfortable working in Word, Excel, Google applications and other tech.
Here’s what you will be doing: You’ll create sales proposals and estimates that highlight the business values of our products. You’ll deal professionally with clients, suppliers and vendors to ensure order fulfillment. You’ll maintain up to date information in our CRM system. You’ll research, understand & communicate the social and environmental attributes of our products and our unique company strengths and position. You’ll coordinate our Pledge 1% projects. You’ll assist with special projects when needed. You’ll maintain our bookkeeping.
About this position
As a Production and Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for making sure our clients receive fabulous customer service and their products on time. You will also be a key contact with our suppliers as you follow orders through production. As a start-up, there will be lots of other jobs that need to be done including social media, special projects and overall office work. By joining our business early, you have the opportunity to grow with us because we are a start-up that is expanding quickly. Are you a self-starter who understands technology and has a passion for sustainability? Do you have a positive, “can do” attitude and want to learn in a deadline driven, dynamic environment?
About Ethical Swag
At Ethical Swag, we only work with suppliers that have passed strict audits related to social compliance, environmental impact, product safety, supply chain security and product quality. We look for sustainable goods which includes recycled content, we watch carbon footprint when shipping and make sure there is no green washing with our suppliers. It can be complicated, but you don’t have to worry about it, that’s our job! For us, it’s not about more “stuff”. It is about buying what we need in a way that helps our businesses grow while making sure nobody suffers. So you will find a selection of items on our site, but not too much! We have vetted it for quality, price and all the things that are important to our clients. We stand behind what we sell and are always looking for new and innovative products as well as the “tried, tested and true” swag that we know works.
If this sounds like the job for you, we’d love to receive your resume!
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.