Our client, a newly funded IT company, is looking for a Product Marketer to join their team in Charlottetown, PEI.
Preferred Education & Qualifications
- University/College degree or equivalent.
- Deep understanding of website strategy and social media.
- Professional experience in product marketing or product management. Experience in E-Commerce considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of Vehicle Leasing / Financing considered an asset.
- Strong planning & organization skills.
- Proven analytical abilities and market research skills.
- Ability to synthesize data into simple and intuitive communications.
- Commitment to results; ability to incorporate new learning into existing plans and act decisively.
- Able to work well independently with little supervision.
- Strong computer & telephone abilities.
You are an entrepreneurial spirit who is confident in making decisions and is focused on getting results. You are a strong, honest and clear communicator who enjoys working in a collaborative atmosphere. At the same time, you don’t mind respectfully giving your opinion and being a strong voice. You take initiative and ownership of your role and you learn from your mistakes. Integrity, passion and exceptional customer focus are essential to the success of this role.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Product Marketer is responsible for:
- Building segment plans for key markets which include all 3 Maritime Provinces.
- Working in the development of strategies and leading implementation of tactics to maximize sales, market share and profitability.
- Conducting market research to help us better understands competitors, target markets, market and consumer insights, unmet customer needs.
- The positioning, segmentation, and consumer value proposition for our products; developing and then executing go-to-market plans.
- Collateral development, promotional programs; marketing communication planning.
- Develop our online presence & develop social media strategy.
- Drive product adoption and usage through marketing campaigns, strategic product pricing, marketing material design, and sales training.
- Plan and lead successful product launches; evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Act as the voice and advocate of the customer, ensuring our products are viewed as adding delivering unsurpassed value.
- Other projects/duties as assigned and required.
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee/Immigration assistance program
- Opportunity to gain ownership in the business
Please apply in confidence to:
Golden Touch Business Consulting
Notice to potential job applicants
If you are considering employment with us, please be advised that Golden Touch Business Consulting does not require job applicants to pay a fee for a job application or opportunity; our work is paid by our client.