Are you interested in developing your leadership skills in a unique, accelerated leadership development program with the largest bank in Canada?
The RBC Leadership Development Program’s goal is to cultivate future leaders of RBC. This is a two-year rotational program that allows you to enhance your professional skills through four 6-month assignments. Explore the challenges of working on complex business issues requiring strategic thinking, innovation and strong analytical skills. Work with leaders while developing an understanding of the importance of collaboration and how you can make a difference. We don’t just want you to be part of our future – we want you to help shape it!
As an associate of the RBC Leadership Development Program you will join one of six streams and they include; Enterprise, Finance, Internal Audit, Personal & Commercial Banking, Risk and Wealth Management.
This job posting is for candidates interested in Wealth Management stream.
- You are currently a Masters Level student who will graduate before the start of the program in January or July of 2020
- You have 3+ years of professional and continuous work experience
- Demonstrated record of success in academics with diverse range of extracurricular activities that include leadership as well as excellence in the community
- Superior communication, adaptability, analytical skills and innovation competencies
- Strong business acumen and working with a sense of urgency as well as confidence to “speak up” with poise to deal with challenging situations
- Willingness to be proactive, take initiative, drive change and provide solutions
- Based on the principle that leaders learn best from experience, you will learn about the diverse, multi-faceted, global organization of RBC through a series of assignments. You will have opportunities to grow your career and broaden your knowledge of RBC
- You will have the ability to contribute to business development and thought leadership on various initiatives
- Explore the challenges of working on complex business issues requiring strategic thinking, creativity and strong analytical skills
- Given the international nature of our businesses, you may have the opportunity to complete one of your assignments in the UK, USA or Asia
- You’ll benefit from one-to-one mentoring with senior leaders, monthly coaching, formal training, along with the opportunity to build a strong network across RBC
Please submit your resume, cover letter and academic transcripts online at https://jobs.rbc.com by Monday July 22, 2019.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment and an App based on-demand video interview as part of our first round selection process.
Those invited back for the last round will participate in final recruitment activities in Toronto.
We thank all interested candidates however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.