What is Westcoast Connection?
We are an international student travel company dedicated to fostering incredible summer experiences to middle-school and high school age students. We offer all kinds of programs from active tours, adventure, pre-college enrichment, language immersion, and community service in many countries all around the world.
Check us out at www.westcoastconnection.com
What kind of qualifications do we look for?
- Minimum age of 20 (for non-driving trips)
- Availability to attend our required training weekend (May 31 – June 2)
- Experience working with teenagers
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Excellent people skills and a friendly, responsible, service-oriented attitude
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Ability to create, coordinate and implement various programs and activities
- Mature, responsible, positive, polite and true role model
- Self-starter, high energy, above and beyond work ethic
- Certified in First Aid/ CPR
Special consideration will be given to candidates who possess the following additional skills:
- Summer camp experience
- Experience in an educational setting
- International Travel experience
- Post-Secondary education (or in process of completing)
- Fluency in Spanish
Duration of Employment: 2-6 weeks (depending on contract), June –August
The Westcoast Connection summer leadership team is made up of unique individuals who place safety first and are skilled in creating a fun, dynamic and inclusive environment!
Our Trip Leaders serve as the backbone of our programs. Their primary responsibility includes monitoring the safety (physical and social), well-being and enjoyment of all participants. Working with the Trip Director, the Trip Leader’s goal is to provide a positive group experience helping each teen experience the summer of a lifetime! We take pride in our staff, and expect you to operate as team players, approach the job with enthusiasm, respect others and strive to contribute to what makes Westcoast Connection a special summer for teens.
Apply online at: http://westcoastconnection.com/come-work-with-us/