We are looking for post-secondary students who:
- Are fully bilingual and demonstrate advanced oral communication skills in both English and French.
- That possess abilities to work with the public and speak in public.
- Are flexible, dynamic and outgoing.
- Love to work outside.
What you will gain:
- Lasting memories and friendships!
- Improve your public speaking abilities – in both official languages!
- The ability to offer world class customer service!
- A competitive salary!
- Connect with visitors from all over the world!
What you will do:
Be an ambassador to Canada’s Capital by spending your summer outdoors, talking to visitors from all over the world! Or more specifically:
Welcoming them to Canada’s Capital Region;
- Sharing information with visitors about everything that is happening in the capital;
- Providing the best customer service possible – in both official languages;
- Delivering guided tours, activities for school groups and informal presentations to visitors;
- Working on Parliament Hill, or in downtown Ottawa and Gatineau, including the National War Memorial, and the Capital Information Kiosk.
If you want to help others discover the Capital, submit your application indicating the following:
- Work location: Ottawa (ON), Gatineau (QC)
- Language: Bilingual – English and French*
*Note: Candidates must be able to offer guided tours and answer complex questions in both official languages. If you meet this criterion, please indicate « Bilingual – English and French » in your application.
For more information or if you have any questions about this position, please contact:
1-844-878-8333 or email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: January 7th, 2019