The CBU Students’ Union is currently seeking an individual to fill the student position of Finance Coordinator. This position is designed to assist the Finance Manager with the day-to-day financial operations of the Students’ Union.
- Must be a member of the CBU Students’ Union as outlined in By-law 1.01 and registered CBU student prior to September 30, 2019
- Must be a BBA student. Preference will be given to an Accounting major.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Sage Simply Accounting would be an asset, but not required
- Must be willing to undergo a police record check
- Must be trustworthy, reliable, and willing to work independently
- Under the direction of the Finance Manager, prepare bank deposits for various departments of the Students’ Union
- Assist the Campus Affairs Coordinator with society deposits as needed
- Prepare general ledger entries as required
- Reconcile transit passes, POS transactions, and credit card statements
- Assist with payroll as required
- Work on special projects as directed by the Finance Manager and/or Executive Committee
- Other duties assigned by the Finance Manager
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume quoting FC-0315 no later than 4:00PM on March 15, 2019. Applications may be sent to the attention of Dawn MacDougall, Administration & Health Plan Manager using the information at the bottom of this posting.
Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
CBU Students’ Union, P.O. Box 5300, Sydney, NS B1P 6L2, 902-539-2886 (fax)