What do you need to succeed?
- Currently enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus in marketing, communications, psychology, sociology, public relations or a related discipline
- Eligible to complete a work term from September to December
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work effectively and reliably under pressure
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment
- Experience or understanding of creating and editing website content
- Previous event planning experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Network and build lasting relationships with students from diverse backgrounds from across Canada
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and learning opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and highly performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
What is the opportunity?
Are you interested in the opportunity to work as a Student within the marketing umbrella? By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for multiple roles available across RBC:
- Branding & Marketing Coordinator
- Content Specialist
- Communications Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
What will you do?
- Help support the creation of interesting and engaging content on RBC’s internal and external communications channels within your department.
- Leverage your creativity and innovative thinking by contributing to the planning and delivery of employee engagement activities and enterprise-wide initiatives, including: town halls, leadership forums, roundtables and other events
- Develop and update written material (Web content, reports, articles, presentations)
- Update RBC Connect with graphics and content
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly summary reports on media coverage and team activities
- Administer and organize project files, articles, etc.
- Assist with administering RBC’s intranet (e.g., creating, updating and posting content)
- Event coordination and execution
- Book meetings and monitor calendars
- Act as a partner to and liase with business partners
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline current processes
This position is open to students registered in a Co-op program, to apply click here
Position Closes June 30th