Location: 18 Cabot Lane, Inverness, NS
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited University, with a Major in Accounting. Junior or Senior level
- Strong technical and organizational skills, in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment
- High level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Cash management including:
- Review daily cash drops by department
- Reconcile nightly credit card settlements to bank deposits
- Complete bank deposits and withdrawals
- Coordinate float management and accounting for tips
- Assist with office administration duties
- Enter expenses into accounting system in a timely and accurate fashion
- Liaise with department heads where there are discrepancies in payments
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and service standards
Hourly Rate: 15$/hour
Please send resume and cover letter to Megan_Ringer@cbu.ca by Wednesday August 7th, 2019.
September to December, 2019 (Full Time).
Thank you for your interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.