- Clearly spoken English
- Very good academic record
- Very good oral and communication skills
- Able to take direction well
- Work with little supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Some previous experience in office work and/or grounds keeping work preferred but not essential
Executive Assistant/Groundskeeper – 50/50 but time frame may vary
This is full-time hourly position starting in May and ending in August with possibility of extension through November.
Approximate start time May 1/19 but negotiable and subject to final agreement
Approximate termination time November 1/19 but negotiable and subject to final agreement.
Salary – Negotiable (from $17.00 per hour)
Includes accommodation, kitchen, etc. available for meals preparation shared with one other person – perhaps up to two more for likely short periods of time. TV and Internet equipped.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to Megan Ringer, Student Placement Officer email@example.com