Student Interpreter Parks Canada Cape Breton Field Unit
- Effective interpersonal communication
- knowledge of natural history and special features of Cape Breton Highlands national park
- knowledge of Canada’s national parks system
- knowledge of ecological integrity issues related to the park
- Conditions of employment:
- Valid class 5 driver’s licence
- Security Screening: obtain and maintain reliability status
As a member of Cape Breton Highlands national park’s interpretation team, you will deliver programs to visitors about the park’s natural features and significance within the national parks system. Other duties include: assisting with special events; computer work; use of audio-visual equipment.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover letter and resume that clearly outlines how to meet the job requirements and an unofficial course transcript (proof of enrollment in an approved co-op or internship program at the post-secondary level.
For more information contact: Kersti Tacreiter email@example.com 902 285 2087