Cornerstone (www.cornerstone-research.com) is a fast growing and internationally recognized research company with headquarters in Burlington, ON, and an office in Sydney, NS. Our focus is on identifying, demonstrating and communicating value of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device products through innovative health economic and outcomes research, as well as multimedia communications. We pride ourselves on high-quality work that has been published in a wide range of peer-reviewed journals.
We are seeking Research or Analysis co-op students to support our pharmaceutical research, analysis and/or value communication activities for a 4, 8 or 12 month term, starting January 2019, in our office in Sydney, NS.
- The qualified candidate will be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program in a life sciences field such as biology, pharmacology, biochemistry, or epidemiology, or could be in a statistics program.
- Excellent written communication skills are valued, with an emphasis on being able to review and summarize clinical literature.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and multitasking capabilities are valued.
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- No knowledge of health economics required.
- Review of medical literature, abstraction of data and data analysis
- Development of concise written summaries.
- Assist with a variety of projects that demonstrate the clinical and economic value of pharmaceutical or medical device products.
- Participation in client meetings (attend teleconferences, record minutes, etc.)
- Write technical reports, marketing summaries, and manuscripts for publication.
- Support a wide range of cost-effectiveness, budget impact, pricing, and burden of illness projects.
This is a Co-op position. Please contact Student Placement Officer, Holly MacDonald, for details. email@example.com